Damage Remedy Restructuring Conditioner 200ml
Repair and strengthen stressed-out hair with Aveda’s plant-derived Damage Remedy Conditioner.
Striving to set an example in environmental leadership and responsibility, vegan brand Aveda embraces the power of nature, creating high-performance products that are good for people and planet. This conditioner is part of the brand’s three-step restructuring system, formulated with quinoa protein for stronger looking hair, as well as philodendron, sandalwood, and barley to help smooth the hair. Incorporate it into your daily routine for healthier, shinier locks.
- Suitable for all hair types
- Conditioner with quinoa protein
- Part of a three-step restructuring system
- Helps hair weakened by chemical processes, heat styling and environmental exposure
- Formula blends phellodendron, sandalwood and barley to help smooth the hair
- Enriched with quinoa protein-to strengthen and repair hair from the inside out
- 65% post-consumer HDPE tube. Recycling is limited
- First beauty company manufacturing with 100% wind power in their primary facility
HOW TO USE
Use as part of a daily ritual, following Damage Remedy Restructuring Shampoo. After conditioning, apply Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair for instant repair.
Water\Aqua\Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Stearalkonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Chloride, Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge A Deux Rangs, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil, Tocopherol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Squalane, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Alcohol Denat., Sodium Gluconate, Fragrance (Parfum), Linalool, Geraniol, Citronellol, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol