Cocktail Otto Scented Candle 900g
Fornasetti’s Cocktail scented candle is housed in a beautiful ceramic vessel, its playful layout derived from an ice bucket design called ‘Oggetti Cocktail’ created by maestro Piero Fornasetti in the 1950s.
This hand-poured Fornasetti scented candle was created to celebrate the Italian house's rich stylistic heritage. Launching as part of the Senza Tempo wallpaper collection, the decorative vessel features an iconic layout stylised mid-century glassware, created in a vibrant multi-colour palette that stays true to Piero Fornasetti’s original sketches. The vegetable wax scented candle features the brand’s woody Otto signature scent – a potent blend of thyme and lavender, birch, balsam and incense, created in collaboration with the master perfumer Olivier Polge.
- Burn time: Up to 180 hours
- Otto scented vegetable wax candle
- Decorative vessel with ‘Cocktail’ design
- Fragrance created by perfumer Olivier Polge
- Allergen free; contains no pesticides
- Fragrance created in Grasse, France
- Top notes: Thyme, Lavender
- Middle notes: Orris, Cedarwood
- Base notes: Tolu Balsam, Incense, Birch/Styrax, Labdanum
HOW TO USE
Trim the wick each time before lighting for a longer, cleaner burn. On the first time of lighting, allow the candle to burn for two to three hours until the wax has pooled right to the edge. This will allow for an even burn in future.