Casa Con Colonne Otto Scented Candle 300g
Fornasetti’s Casa Con Colonne scented candle is housed in a beautiful ceramic vessel, its layout inspired by the magnificent works of Italian Renaissance architect Andrea Palladio.
This hand-poured Fornasetti scented candle was created to celebrate the house's rich stylistic heritage. Drawing upon the classical and harmonious lines of traditional Renaissance architecture, this design revels in a sublime world of balance, form and structure. The vegetable wax scented candle features the brand’s woody Otto signature scent – a potent blend of thyme and lavender, birch, balsam and incense, created in collaboration with the master perfumer Olivier Polge.
- Burn time: Up to 60 hours
- Otto scented vegetable wax candle
- Decorative vessel with ‘Casa Con Colonne’ design
- Fragrance created by perfumer Olivier Polge
- Allergen free; contains no pesticides
- Fragrance created in Grasse, France
- Top notes: Thyme, Lavender
- Middle notes: Orris, Cedarwood
- Base notes: Tolu Balsam, Incense, Birch/Styrax, Labdanum
HOW TO USE
Trim the wick each time before lighting for a longer, cleaner burn. On the first time of lighting, allow the candle to burn for two to three hours until the wax has pooled right to the edge. This will allow for an even burn in future.