The Blossom Stool forms part of an exclusive collaboration between Liberty and John Sankey – a capsule furniture collection where heritage, quality and longevity reign.
For use in dressing rooms, at the piano and occasional dining, this custom-made Blossom Stool is expertly handcrafted from sustainable hardwood and beautifully upholstered in a choice of three different Liberty Interiors’ fabrics. Made to stand the test of time, this truly individual piece is created with inspired design and unfailing attention to detail, making it ideal for classic and contemporary home settings alike.
- Blossom stool
- Made in collaboration with Liberty
- Liberty Interiors’ Poppy Meadowfield/Wiltshire Blossom/Faria Flowers prints
- Fully upholstered seat with foam pad on elasticated webbing
- Handcrafted sustainable hardwood frame
- Hand polished solid beech legs
- Designed to last a lifetime
- Handmade in Britain
COMPOSITION & SIZE
Poppy Meadowfield Upholstery - 100% Landsdowne Linen
Wiltshire Blossom Upholstery - 93% Cotton; 7% Modal
Faria Flowers Upholstery - 49% Cotton; 46% Viscose; 5% Polyester
Frame: 100% Sustainable Hardwood
H: 45cm, W: 46cm, D: 46cm