Beatrix Maxi Dress Sewing Pattern
Join the #LibertySewingClub with the Beatrix Maxi Dress sewing pattern from Liberty Fabrics.
The new Liberty Fabrics dressmaking patterns draw inspiration from our fashion archive, with contemporary style details offering a fresh twist on classic vintage shapes. The Beatrix Maxi Dress creates a fluid slit V-neck silhouette with variable sleeve and ruffle options – a versatile style with free-spirited ‘70s appeal. Make this Liberty dress pattern with silk or Tana Lawn™ cotton, in sizes 6-22.
- Pattern No. LIB101
- Series No. 01
- Style: Dresses have length and sleeve variations, with frill and/or front slit
- For sizes: 6-22
- Skill level: Easy
- Suggested fabric: Cotton, Silk
- Batting: A, B - 45” (115cm) - 1 yd. (1.0m)
- Lining: A, B - 45” (115cm) - 5/8 yd. (0.6m)
- Supplies required: 1/2” (1.3cm) Single Fold Bias Tape