The Konjac Sponge Company
Bamboo Charcoal Facial Sponge
The original Konjac sponge by The Konjac Sponge Company is an award-winning Korean skin care tool for fuss-free, natural cleansing and exfoliation.
Vegan and cruelty free, this plant-powered sponge cleanses with the simple addition of water – and cleanser, if you wish. This iteration is infused with purifying bamboo charcoal, which is a saviour for oily or spot-prone skin. It deep cleans pores, eliminating blackheads and dirt whilst absorbing excess oils and toxins and eliminating acne-causing bacteria with its natural antioxidant properties. An everyday saviour for teenage skin, adult acne and general skin maintenance.
- Cleansing facial sponge
- Ideal for oily, teenage or blemish-prone skin
- Leave skin cleansed, exfoliated and purified
- Eliminates blackheads and trapped dirt
- 100% natural plant fibre sponge
- Infused with Bamboo Charcoal
- Can be used for 2 to 3 months
- Made in South Korea on the Island of Jeju
- Certified vegan and cruelty free
- Free from colouring and additives
- Editor's Choice, 2017 Beauty Shortlist Awards
- Eco-friendly FSC certified packaging
- Biodegradable cellulose acetate window
HOW TO USE
Before use, rinse and saturate sponge in warm water. Squeeze out excess moisture and gently buff over skin. The Konjac Sponge can be used with just water, or with a small amount of cleanser to help the product work harder and go further. Suitable for use on the delicate eye area.