Bal de Roses Eau de Parfum 100ml
Bal de Roses is a darkly dramatic vegan fragrance from legendary LA fragrance house Keiko Mecheri – a theatrical Oriental floral.
Originally created in 2012, this eau de parfum represents the crossroad of cultures that define the lives of Japanese-born, globetrotting perfumer Keiko Mecheri and her husband. Like a masquerade, Bal de Roses performs – opening with Damanesca rose in bloom alongside petit grain, and a duo of roses at the heart. Extract of rare May rose from Grasse rounds off the composition, along with sandalwood, vanilla, amber and musk. A precious composition to be treasured.
- Floral-oriental fragrance
- Top Notes: Damanesca Rose, Petit Grain
- Heart Notes: Bulgarian Rose, Taif Rose
- Base Notes: White Sandalwood, Tonka Bean, Vanilla, White Musk, Amber, Benzoin
- Originally created in 2012
- Made in Grasse, France
- Cruelty free
- Recyclable glass bottle and packaging components
HOW TO USE
Apply as desired to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and behind your knee.