Acqua di Colonia Eau de Toilette 100ml
A citrus aromatic with a sharp, slightly unusual character, Lorenzo Villoresi’s Acqua di Colonia (meaning ‘cologne’) is a versatile scent which can be worn for any kind of occasion.
Opening with bitingly bitter bergamot and citrusy lemon balanced with lavender, petitgrain and elemi overtones, the perfume has a warm, spicy heart of clove, neroli and sage, and a simple base of rosemary and musk. Wear it to leave as a mark of luxury and sophistication.
- Eau de toilette fragrance
- Top Notes: Bergamot, Lemon, Lavender, Petitgrain, Orange, Elemi
- Heart Notes: Clove, Neroli, Sage
- Base Notes: Rosemary, Musk
- Glass container
- Silver plated top and label
HOW TO USE
Spritz as desired, focusing on the neck and wrists.