A Day At Liberty Gift Bundle
The famous wooden doors may be closed for now, but it’s still possible to bring the magic of Liberty to you – take an imagined trip around our iconic Tudor store with this lovingly-curated gift selection ‘A Day At Liberty’, with contents worth over £600.
‘A Day At Liberty’ will take lucky recipients on a journey across the timbered floors of our flagship London store, with each piece selected to capture a different moment of your dream visit. Walk past the famous flower stall and grab a Liberty Logo Jacquard Tote Bag that reflects our centuries-spanning heritage, then hit the Accessories Hall to be beguiled by the sinuous lines of our Art Nouveau icons Iphis and Ianthe. Head up the carved wooden staircase for a cup of tea at Arthur’s Café, then pick up a bar of handcrafted chocolate from the Food Hall for a final treat to round off your trip. This hand-picked curation is presented in a beautiful Liberty gift box, in our signature purple – the perfect gift for Liberty lovers to escape in imagination to their favourite London landmark.
Please note that we can’t offer refunds or exchanges on perishable goods such as food and alcohol, unless faulty or not as described. Please see Terms & Conditions for more details.
For ingredients and allergens click here
- Contents worth £602
- £307 saving
- ‘A Day At Liberty’ curated selection
- Created exclusively for Liberty
- Limited edition gift selection
- With commemorative Liberty postcard
- Includes: Jacquard Liberty Logo Tote Bag (worth £150), Iphis Coated Canvas Clutch (worth £195), Iphis Coated Canvas Travel Card Holder (worth £75), Ianthe 70 x 70cm Silk Twill Scarf (worth £165), Heritage English Breakfast Tea 45g (worth £9.95), Liberty Heritage Dark Chocolate Bar 80g (worth £7.95)
- Presented in a signature branded Liberty gift box
English Breakfast Tea – Black Tea Dark Chocolate Bar – Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin). Dark Chocolate Contains Cocoa Solids 70% Minimum.(Allergens: milk, soya) Made in a factory that handles nuts and gluten Storage Instructions: Store in a cool, dry place Manufacturer’s name and address: Victor Jackson Ave, Poundbury, Dorchester DT1 3GY