5.5mm Diamond Star Threaded Stud Earring
A sparkling addition to any ear curation, this diamond-encrusted stud earring from Maria Tash is characterised by a small five-point star.
Available in multiple variations of high-polished 18 carat gold, this celestially-inspired stud features a large central white diamond flanked by five smaller diamonds - one on each point of the star. Complete with the brand's signature flower threaded backing, it styles beautifully in a range of lobe and cartilage piercings - wear it alone or alongside a contemporary cluster of studs and hoops for an everyday touch of sparkle.
- Item sold singly
- Star stud earring
- Six prong set white diamonds
- Designed to fit the tragus, conch, Tash rook, helix or any lobe piercing
- Thread type: Tash internal slimline thread
- Nickel free and hypoallergenic
- Please consider your desired fit when choosing size
COMPOSITION & SIZE
Gemstone: 0.12ct White Diamond
Gold Carat: Available in 18ct Gold, 18ct Rose Gold or 18ct White Gold; Post is 14ct for thread integrity
Post Length: 6.5mm, Post Thickness: 19 gauge = 0.9mm slimline