1er Mai Candle 220g
A white flower inspiration, Frédéric Malle's 1er Mai scented candle is the closest you'll get to a bed of lilies without lying in amongst the flowers themselves. Chimes of rose and jasmine simulate the flower's freshness and transparency, evocative of a valley littered with the white blooms in the shade of the underbush. A delicate scent that instantly encourages a tranquil ambience, first thing in the morning or last thing at night.
Establishing his perfumery credentials with training at the prestigious Roure Bertrand Dupont laboratory, the creator of this fragrance, Dominique Ropion’s career has catapulted with the same vigour as the instinctive fragrance style that inspires him to pair polar opposite ingredients, to create captivating scents with the most intense precision.
- Creator: Dominique Ropion
- Notes: Lily, with hints of Rose and Jasmine
- Burn Time: 45 hours approximately
- Housed in a hand-blown glass jar
- Frédéric Malle is exempt from all discounts other than delivery promotions