1990s Chanel J12 Black Ceramic and White Metal Watch
This black ceramic and white metal Chanel J12 watch from the 1990s is a highly collectible timepiece hand-sourced by the accessories experts at Designer Vintage.
With a black lacquer dial, this gentlemen’s automatic watch incorporates a myriad of features, including a date aperture between 4 and 5 o’clock, white enamel and luminescent green hands, a second-hand with arrow final, rectangular hour markers and white Arabic numerals. Set in a cushioned circular case with flat crystal, dark metal tapered lugs and original gadrooned crown with black ceramic cabochon, the complementing outer bezel bears debossed silver-grey numerals and batons, it is finished with a matte black ceramic bracelet strap with concealed deployment buckle. Carrying the Chanel J12 authenticity script and complete with original presentation case, this highly collectible piece will become a much-admired heirloom to be passed from generation to generation.
Please note: Make adjustments with the watch in your hand, not on the wrist. This is an automatic watch and does not require winding. Should the watch not be used on a daily basis, to kick start it unlock the crown by rotating it in an anti-clockwise direction and wind about 20 times by rotating the crown in a clockwise direction. To set the date: unlock the crown by rotating in an anti-clockwise direction until the spring unlocks, gently pull to the second position and rotate in an anti-clockwise direction to the desired date. Depress to re-engage the spring lock. To set the time: pull the crown to the third position and rotate in an anti-clockwise direction to the desired time. Always ensure hands are rotated forward not backward. Fully depress to the first position, then press to re-engage the spring lock.
- Chanel J12 automatic watch
- Black ceramic and white metal
- Black lacquer dial
- White enamel and luminescent green hands, second-hand with arrow final
- Cushioned circular case with flat crystal, dark metal tapered lugs
- Original gadrooned crown with black ceramic cabochon
- Matte black ceramic bracelet-strap
- Concealed deployment buckle
- Carries the Chanel J12 authenticity script
- Original presentation case
- Recently serviced and in good working order
- Guaranteed against all manufacturing defects for one year from the date of purchase
- Origin: Switzerland
- Sold as seen
COMPOSITION & SIZE
White Metal; Ceramic
Face Dia: 3.7cm