1980s Must de Cartier Vermeil Watch
Dating back to the late 1980s, this Must de Cartier Vermeil watch is an iconic and highly collectable timepiece, hand-sourced by jewellery experts at Designer Vintage.
Crafted from gold vermeil, this watch features a matte oyster dial with metallic-blue fine sword hands, set in a cushioned circular case with flat crystal, original gadrooned crown bearing a round cabochon sapphire. Attached to a Cartier hunter-green patent alligator strap with complementing buckle in the form of the signature House letter, this collectable watch is guaranteed to become a much-admired heirloom that can be passed from generation to generation for many years to come.
Please Note: This is a quartz watch and does not require winding.Please Note: This is a vintage watch, is sold as seen, and is guaranteed against all manufacturing defects for one year from the date of purchase.
- Must de Cartier Vermeil watch
- Matte oyster dial with metallic-blue fine sword hands, black Arabic numerals and fine outer minute track with highlighted hour markers
- Cushioned circular case with flat crystal, original gadrooned crown bearing a round cabochon sapphire, and fine tab lugs and batons
- Cartier hunter-green patent alligator strap
- This watch is a quartz; it has been recently serviced and is in good working order
- This item carries the Must de Cartier authenticity script, and comes complete with a Cartier red faux suede presentation pouch
- Origin: Provenance Switzerland
- Sold as seen
- Guaranteed against all manufacturing defects for one year from the date of purchase
HOW TO USE
To set the time: Gently pull the crown, rotate to the desired time in a clockwise direction (always ensure hands are rotated forward not backward) and fully depress.