1970s Rolex 18ct Gold Watch
Dating back to the early 1970s, this 18 carat gold Rolex watch is a rare and highly collectable timepiece, hand-sourced by jewellery experts at Designer Vintage.
Crafted from 18 carat gold, this watch features a brushed gold dial with fine baton hands, set in a tree-bark-effect stylized square case with gently convex circular crystal, original gadrooned crown and complementing bar lugs. Attached to an articulated self-strap, this collectible watch is guaranteed to become a much-admired heirloom that can be passed from generation to generation for many years to come.Please Note: This is a vintage watch, is sold as seen, and is guaranteed against all manufacturing defects for one year from the date of purchase.
- Gold Rolex watch
- Brushed gold dial with fine baton hands, hour markers and iconic Rolex logo at 12 o’clock
- Tree-bark-effect stylized square case with gently convex circular crystal, original gadrooned crown and complementing bar lugs
- Articulated self-strap
- The watch is a daily wind, has been recently serviced and is in good working order
- This item carries the Rolex authenticity script and gold hallmarks
- Origin: Provenance Switzerland
- Sold as seen
- Guaranteed against all manufacturing defects for one year from the date of purchase
HOW TO USE
To wind the watch: Rotate the crown in a clockwise direction until you feel a tightening of the crown, then stop.
To set the time: Gently pull the crown, rotate to the desired time in a clockwise direction (always ensure hands are rotated forward not backward) and fully depress.