1950s Jaeger-LeCoultre 9ct Gold Watch
Dating back to the late 1950s, this 9 carat gold Jaeger-LeCoultre watch is a highly collectable timepiece, hand-sourced by jewellery experts at Designer Vintage.
Crafted from 9 carat gold, this iconic watch features a champagne dial, gilt hands, batons and Arabic numerals 6 and 12, all set in a circular case with gently convex crystal, reeded stylized ribbon lugs and original back crown. Elegantly attached to a rose rose-vieux alligator Jaeger LeCoultre strap with solid gold buckle bearing the House logo, this collectable watch is guaranteed to become a much-admired heirloom that can be passed from generation to generation for many years to come.Please Note: This is a vintage watch, is sold as seen, and is guaranteed against all manufacturing defects for one year from the date of purchase.
- Gold Jaeger LeCoultre watch
- Champagne dial
- Gilt hands
- Arabic numerals 6 and 12
- Circular case with gently convex crystal
- Rose-vieux alligator Jaeger LeCoultre strap with solid gold buckle bearing the House logo
- The watch is a daily wind, has been recently serviced and is in good working order
- This item carries the Jaeger LeCoultre authenticity script, as well as the gold hallmarks
- Origin: Provenance Switzerland, late 1950s
- Sold as seen
- Guaranteed against all manufacturing defects for one year from the date of purchase
HOW TO USE
To wind the watch: Rotate the crown in an anti-clockwise direction (as marked) until you feel a tightening of the crown, then stop.
To set the time: Gently pull the crown, rotate to the desired time in a clockwise direction (always ensure hands are rotated forward not backward) and fully depress the crown.