1950’s Tudor Royal 9ct Gold Watch
Dating back to the 1950s, this 9 carat gold Tudor Royal watch is a highly collectable timepiece, hand-sourced by jewellery experts at Designer Vintage.
Crafted from 9 carat gold, this watch features an oyster dial with a fine linear design, gold alpha hands, Arabic numerals at 3, 6, 9 and 12 o’clock, and baton hour markers, all set in a cushioned circular case with stylized angular curved pediments at top and bottom. Attached to a self-chain strap of interlocking tree-bark-effect rectangular links, this collectable watch is guaranteed to become a much-admired heirloom that can be passed from generation to generation for many years to come.Please Note: This is a vintage watch, is sold as seen, and is guaranteed against all manufacturing defects for one year from the date of purchase.
- Gold Tudor Royal watch
- Oyster dial with a fine linear design, gold alpha hands, Arabic numerals at 3, 6, 9 and 12 o’clock, and baton hour markers
- Cushioned circular case with stylized angular curved pediments at top and bottom, gently convex crystal, original gadrooned crown and angular lugs
- Self-chain strap of interlocking tree-bark-effect rectangular links
- The watch is a daily wind, has been recently serviced and is in good working order
- This item carries the Tudor Royal authenticity script, as well as the gold, Assay office, date letter and registration hallmarks
- Origin: Provenance Switzerland
- Sold as seen
- Guaranteed against all manufacturing defects for one year from the date of purchase
HOW TO USE
To wind the watch: Rotate the crown in a clockwise direction until you feel a tightening of the tension (which indicates an approach to a fully wound state) then stop.
To set the time: Gently pull the crown to the right, rotate to the desired time in an anti-clockwise direction (always ensure hands are rotated forward not backward) then depress.