A first-rate alternative for those who prefer their perfume alcohol-free, Le Labo's Ylang 49 perfume oil is formulated with a base of safflower oil and enriched with essential fatty acids, for a fragrance infused with irresistible moisturising, soothing and softening properties.
Take a walk in the woods with Ylang 49 eau de parfum – a voluptuous chypre floral fragrance made smooth and sensual by precious woods. Equal parts earthy and aromatic, this rich perfume resembles a lush, hand-held floral bouquet, balanced by patchouli, oakmoss, vetiver, sandalwood and benjoin. These dark, hedonic undertones make for a satisfying and addictive unisex scent.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Notes: Ylang Ylang, Pua Noa Noa (Tahitian Gardenia) Patchouli, Oakmoss, Vetiver, Sandalwood, Benjoin
- Oil soothes and smoothes the skin and hair
- Enriched with Vitamin E, A, Aloe Vera, Coconut and Olive Oils
- Bottle is made from 100% recycled materials
- Made using natural ingredients; Vegan-friendly; Paraben- and cruelty-free