Le Labo solid perfume is a new and innovative way to wear and transport your signature scent. Simply toss this refillable metal case into your pocket or bag for fuss free on-the-go fragrance touch-ups.
Le Labo’s Thé Noir 29 has a delightful signature accord that pays homage to the noble tea leaf and the craft that surrounds it. Beginning with a spectacular contrast, this fragrance combines the fresh light facets of bergamot, fig and bay leaves with deep notes of cedar wood, vetiver and musk. A unique extract of black tea leaves wraps the scent up with a tobacco-bay leaf crescendo that resonates with the senses.
- Fragrance created by Frank Voelki
- Top Notes: Bergamot, Fig, Bay Leaves
- Heart Notes: Cedar Wood, Vetiver, Musk
- Base Notes: Black Tea Leaves
- Housed in a sleek metal case; can be replenished with fitted refills
- Formulated with Sweet Almond Oil, Coconut Oil and Soybean Oil
- Free from alcohol, phthalates and parabens
HOW TO USE
Melt the wax by gently rubbing it onto the wrists or behind the ears.