Rosemary Grapefruit Shampoo 200ml
- Love this
This item is worth 6 loyalty pointsSign up to Liberty Loyalty to see your purchases converted into vouchers you can spend in-store or online.
An especially gentle product, this Rosemary Grapefruit Shampoo is expertly crafted with natural ingredients to reinvigorate hair and scalp. Featuring, wheat proteins and caring lipids this shampoo works to improve absorption of moisture making the hair stronger and less brittle. After washing you'll find combing to be a delight and to top everything off your locks will be lightly fragrant with the gorgeous aroma of grapefruit.
- Rosemary Grapefruit shampoo 200ml
- Essential rosemary oil; stimulates blood flow to hair and scalp
- Wheat Proteins; repairs damage and increases moisture
- Lipids: strengthens and nourishes hair
- Water, sugar surfactants, coconut surfactants, vegetable glycerin, amino acid surfactants, sugar (inulin), lipids, esters of fatty acids, wheat protein (wheat-based moisturising factor), bioactive acid from rice, vitamin E, grapefruit peel and rosemary essential oils, organic rosemary extract, organic acids from sugar cane and basil, cooking salt, citric acid
HOW TO USE
About Stop The Water While Using Me
We’ve elevated our standard delivery service, guaranteeing you’ll receive your order within 3 working days, for the lower cost of £4.95.
We deliver to a number of International countries, our full list of countries is available during checkout. You can change your delivery country during the shipping details step of checkout.
Click & Collect
Our Click & Collect Service is quick and simple. Choose collect my items from one UK location during checkout and we’ll email you when your order has been processed, it will be ready for collection within 5 working days.
If you are not completely satisfied with your item you may return it within 28 days for a full refund. You can return the item online using our simple service or bring it back to our flagship store in Regent St.
Originating from near Tana Lake in the Sudan, Tana Lawn was brought to Britain in the 1920s by Liberty fabric buyer William Haynes Dorell. A revolutionary cotton with behaviours of silk, Tana Lawn’s ultra-fine construction provides a fluid hand-feel. A true icon, the cool, durable fabric continues to evolve with our cutting-edge technological refinements.