UK Online Order Returns - Free
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your online purchase and wish to return it for a refund*, please ensure the item(s) are returned in their original condition with bags and tags intact within 14 days of receipt. To make it as easy as possible for you to return your online purchase follow the simple steps below.
- Tick the item(s) you are returning on the dispatch note and state the reason for return by using our number system
- Place the item(s) and the form into your box or bag
(Please ensure they are in their original condition with bags and tags intact)
- Return your order using one of the methods below:
Online orders returned to store
Online purchases can be returned in-store at the Liberty Service Suite on the 2nd floor. Refunds will be made against the original payment card or by way of an online credit for unwanted gifts. Our return policy allows a full refund within 14 days of purchase provided goods are in original condition and accompanied by an email order confirmation or online despatch note. Goods without an email order confirmation or online despatch note cannot be returned.
UK – Returns by Post
Refunds will be issued to the original cardholder. To use this method, bring the items you wish to return to your local Post Office or chosen courier in a sealed box or bag and send to the address below:
William Nadin Way,
We recommend that you obtain a receipt for proof of postage and use a delivery method that insures you for the value of the enclosed items.
UK – Free Returns by DHL
Refunds will be issued to the original cardholder. To use this method, please follow the steps below:
- Call DHL on 0844 248 0844 to request collection of the items to be returned.
- Complete section 2 of the enclosed DHL form with your details.
- Leave your package open so the courier can validate items included before they leave.