Pure Vitamin C Powder Cream
- Love this
This item is worth 158 loyalty pointsSign up to Liberty Loyalty to see your purchases converted into vouchers you can spend in-store or online.
"A little goes a long way with this beauty secret. Mixed in with your favourite moisturiser in the morning, it is the ultimate in lightening and brightening your skin. It also reduces redness and prevents pigmentation and dark spots." – Izzy Maini, Beauty Buyer
Vitamins in general have long been known for their vital role in human health, in all parts of the body, including our skin. Some vitamins, such as vitamins A and E can be applied directly to the skin to protect its structure, or to prevent premature ageing.
- Colour Corrects and reduces redness
- Completely prevents pigmentation and dark spots
- Good city protection against free radicals
- Reactivates Collagen Levels
- Improves Elasticity
- The most potent and purest form of Vitamin C (20% potent)
- Micro molecular - allows the absorption of Vitamin C to penetrate the skin at a deeper level
- Can be added to SPF to prevent Pigmentation
- Can be mixed with the Serum Repair and Deep Exfoliating Mask
Size5 x 1.95g
About Dr Sebagh
We’ve elevated our standard delivery service, guaranteeing you’ll receive your order within 3-5 working days, for the lower cost of £4.95.
We deliver to a number of International countries, our full list of countries is available during checkout. You can change your delivery country during the shipping details step of checkout.
Click & Collect
Our Click & Collect Service is quick and simple. Choose collect my items from one UK location during checkout and we’ll email you when your order has been processed, it will be ready for collection within 5 working days.
If you are not completely satisfied with your item you may return it within 28 days for a full refund. You can return the item online using our simple service or bring it back to our flagship store in Regent St.