Organic Wild Herbs Shower Gel 500ml
- Love this
This item is worth 10 loyalty pointsSign up to Liberty Loyalty to see your purchases converted into vouchers you can spend in-store or online.
Lift your body and soul with the all natural Orange Wild Herbs shower gel, with its high quality fragrant oil and organic orange flower water; you'll note a natural feeling of freshness and gentle care after every use. Incorporate this gel into your daily cleansing routine and marvel at the holistic outcomes of this organic product, each day empowering you with a renewed strength and energy.
- All natural orange wild herbs shower gel 500ml
- Orange blossom hydrosol: leaves the skin feeling silky smooth and is suited to sensitive, mature, tired and dry skin
- Melissa hydrosl: soothes and tones the skin, with amazing effects on stress
- Lemon balm: stimulates the natural function of the skin
- Water, coconut surfactants, sugar surfactants, vegetable glycerin, organic orange blossom water, amino acid surfactants, esters of fatty acids, betain, organic lemon balm extract, lecithin, bioactive acid from rice, vitamin E, organic acids from sugar cane and basil, essential oils, citric acid
HOW TO USE
About Stop The Water While Using Me
We’ve elevated our standard delivery service, guaranteeing you’ll receive your order within 3 working days, for the lower cost of £4.95.
We deliver to a number of International countries, our full list of countries is available during checkout. You can change your delivery country during the shipping details step of checkout.
Click & Collect
Our Click & Collect Service is quick and simple. Choose collect my items from one UK location during checkout and we’ll email you when your order has been processed, it will be ready for collection within 5 working days.
If you are not completely satisfied with your item you may return it within 28 days for a full refund. You can return the item online using our simple service or bring it back to our flagship store in Regent St.
Originating from near Tana Lake in the Sudan, Tana Lawn was brought to Britain in the 1920s by Liberty fabric buyer William Haynes Dorell. A revolutionary cotton with behaviours of silk, Tana Lawn’s ultra-fine construction provides a fluid hand-feel. A true icon, the cool, durable fabric continues to evolve with our cutting-edge technological refinements.