Orange Infused Hot Chocolate Flakes
- Love this
This item is worth 13 loyalty pointsSign up to Liberty Loyalty to see your purchases converted into vouchers you can spend in-store.
A scrumptious way to stay cosy when the mercury drops, this delightful tin of orange infused hot chocolate flakes is sure to enthuse the sweet-toothed and the nostalgic in equal measures. Elevating moods within mere sips, this tin makes a decadently thoughtful gift.
- Orange infused hot chocolate flakes
- Made for Liberty by Prestat, chocolatiers to the queen
- Presented in reusable tin
- For a single cup of hot chocolate place 5 teaspoons of flakes in a cup. Heat the milk and add a little to the cup and stir to melt the chocolate into a paste. Continue stirring and pouring until the chocolate paste and milk have blended.
- Allergens: contains milk, soya. Produced in a factory that also handles eggs, nuts, wheat and barley.
INGREDIENTS & SIZE
Sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, emulsifier: soya lecithin; natural vanilla flavouring, orange oil
Cocoa & Milk minimum solids: milk chocolate contains minimum cocoa solids 31% and minimum milk solids 21%
We offer a range of UK delivery options including standard delivery, next day delivery and various weekend options. The available delivery options and prices will vary depending on the delivery location you share with us when checking out.
We deliver to a number of International countries, our full list of countries is available during checkout. You can change your delivery country at any time using the country selector located in the footer of our site.
Click & Collect
Our Click & Collect Service is quick and simple. Choose collect my items from one UK location during checkout and we’ll email you when your order has been processed, it will be ready for collection within 3 working days.
If you are not completely satisfied with your item you may return it within 28 days for a full refund. You can return the item online using our simple service or bring it back to our flagship store in Regent St.