Orange Infused Hot Chocolate Flakes
- Love this
This item is worth 13 loyalty pointsSign up to Liberty Loyalty to see your purchases converted into vouchers you can spend in-store or online.
A scrumptious way to stay cosy when the mercury drops, this delightful tin of orange infused hot chocolate flakes is sure to enthuse the sweet-toothed and the nostalgic in equal measures. Elevating moods within mere sips, this tin makes a decadently thoughtful gift.
- Orange infused hot chocolate flakes
- Made for Liberty by Prestat, chocolatiers to the queen
- Presented in reusable tin
- For a single cup of hot chocolate place 5 teaspoons of flakes in a cup. Heat the milk and add a little to the cup and stir to melt the chocolate into a paste. Continue stirring and pouring until the chocolate paste and milk have blended.
- Allergens: contains milk, soya. Produced in a factory that also handles eggs, nuts, wheat and barley.
INGREDIENTS & SIZE
Sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, emulsifier: soya lecithin; natural vanilla flavouring, orange oil
Cocoa & Milk minimum solids: milk chocolate contains minimum cocoa solids 31% and minimum milk solids 21%
We’ve elevated our standard delivery service, guaranteeing you’ll receive your order within 3 working days, for the lower cost of £4.95.
We deliver to a number of International countries, our full list of countries is available during checkout. You can change your delivery country during the shipping details step of checkout.
Click & Collect
Our Click & Collect Service is quick and simple. Choose collect my items from one UK location during checkout and we’ll email you when your order has been processed, it will be ready for collection within 5 working days.
If you are not completely satisfied with your item you may return it within 28 days for a full refund. You can return the item online using our simple service or bring it back to our flagship store in Regent St.
Originating from near Tana Lake in the Sudan, Tana Lawn was brought to Britain in the 1920s by Liberty fabric buyer William Haynes Dorell. A revolutionary cotton with behaviours of silk, Tana Lawn’s ultra-fine construction provides a fluid hand-feel. A true icon, the cool, durable fabric continues to evolve with our cutting-edge technological refinements.