Formulated with one of the world’s rarest roses for an uplifting aroma, this Chantecaille face oil uses a supercharged formula of brightening and anti-aging pure plant ingredients to rejuvenate and nourish the skin. Used regularly, it strengthens and tightens collagen to visibly smooth the skin and boost its metabolism, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and increasing firmness.
- All skin types; immediate hydration in a few drops; lightweight; 30ml
- Strengthens and tightens collagen; smoothes skin and boosts its metabolism; lessens appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Rejuvenates and clarifies skin; creates healthy sheer glow; uses Rose de Mai extract rich in vitamin C for anti-aging and purifying
- Chilean Tree Bark lightens and evens complexion by preventing activation of Tyrosinase, the enzyme responsible for the melanin synthesis
- Winged Kelp reduces production of Progerin, a protein responsible for accelerated ageing, reactivating skin’s own metabolism and mitochondrial activity
HOW TO USE
Can be worn alone, layered with daily skincare regimen or mixed in with moisturiser or foundation for extra nourishment. Use just a few drops.
We’ve elevated our standard delivery service, guaranteeing you’ll receive your order within 3 working days, for the lower cost of £4.95.
We deliver to a number of International countries, our full list of countries is available during checkout. You can change your delivery country during the shipping details step of checkout.
Click & Collect
Our Click & Collect Service is quick and simple. Choose collect my items from one UK location during checkout and we’ll email you when your order has been processed, it will be ready for collection within 5 working days.
If you are not completely satisfied with your item you may return it within 28 days for a full refund. You can return the item online using our simple service or bring it back to our flagship store in Regent St.
Originating from near Tana Lake in the Sudan, Tana Lawn was brought to Britain in the 1920s by Liberty fabric buyer William Haynes Dorell. A revolutionary cotton with behaviours of silk, Tana Lawn’s ultra-fine construction provides a fluid hand-feel. A true icon, the cool, durable fabric continues to evolve with our cutting-edge technological refinements.