Illume Sheer Colour Trio Palette
- Love this
This item is worth 56 loyalty pointsSign up to Liberty Loyalty to see your purchases converted into vouchers you can spend in-store or online.
Give your face a luminous wash of colour using this luxe, creme-to-satin finish Hourglass Illume Sheer Colour Trio palette featuring bronzer, blush and highlighter. This versatile trio provides everything you need for sheer definition and colour. Formulated to seemingly melt into your skin, it gives your complexion an incredibly natural and radiant finish.
- Multi-tasking palette gives you all the essentials to define, brighten and highlight your face
- Imparts a soft, natural finish to the skin that remains fresh without blotching or streaking
- Weightless cremes are highly blendable and mistake-proof, resulting in an effortlessly natural look
- Neutral bronzer creates a natural tan, subtly bronzing and defining the face
- Sheer rose blush gives soft and universally flattering colour to the cheeks
- Can be blended together to create custom shades
- Portable palette is ideal for travel and easy touch-ups during the day
- Improved formula allows for more even application
HOW TO USE
Bronzer - Gently blend bronzer onto hollows of the temples, cheeks and jawline in a ‘3’ shape
Blush - Apply blush to apples of cheeks, blending up towards the temples
Highlighter - Use the highlighter to illuminate tops of cheekbones, brow bone, bridge of nose and Cupid’s bow
Can be applied using fingers or an Hourglass Brush
We’ve elevated our standard delivery service, guaranteeing you’ll receive your order within 3 working days, for the lower cost of £4.95.
We deliver to a number of International countries, our full list of countries is available during checkout. You can change your delivery country during the shipping details step of checkout.
Click & Collect
Our Click & Collect Service is quick and simple. Choose collect my items from one UK location during checkout and we’ll email you when your order has been processed, it will be ready for collection within 5 working days.
If you are not completely satisfied with your item you may return it within 28 days for a full refund. You can return the item online using our simple service or bring it back to our flagship store in Regent St.
Originating from near Tana Lake in the Sudan, Tana Lawn was brought to Britain in the 1920s by Liberty fabric buyer William Haynes Dorell. A revolutionary cotton with behaviours of silk, Tana Lawn’s ultra-fine construction provides a fluid hand-feel. A true icon, the cool, durable fabric continues to evolve with our cutting-edge technological refinements.