Liberty Art Fabrics
Ianthe Dove Ready Made Curtain Set 218cm x 228cm
- Add to loves list
This item is worth 148 loyalty pointsSign up to Liberty Loyalty to see your purchases converted into vouchers you can spend in-store or online.
Reclaim your privacy with a little bit of heritage style. Crafted from highest quality cotton to a durable finish and fitted with pencil pleat headings, these ready-to-hang Liberty Art Fabric curtains bring Liberty’s unique flair into traditional and contemporary homes alike. Sized to fit classic window dimensions, these curtains can be hemmed and stitched to fit individual needs. Pair your favourite design with Liberty’s own curtain pole kit for an instant polish to your turf.
About the design: Originally a wallpaper design by the well-known French designer R. Beauclair in 1902, Ianthe is a highly stylised example of Art Nouveau. Ianthe is Greek for purple or violet flowers, suggesting that the flowers in the design may have originally been drawn from violets. The pattern is timeless and a true reflection of Liberty’s heritage. Reworked in 2012 to emphasise the design's rich, decorative nature, Ianthe was first printed as a Liberty dress fabric in 1967.
Please note: All curtain orders are non-refundable
- Pencil pleat headings; backing fitted with cording for curtain pole rings
- Perfectly paired with Liberty’s curtain kit poles; ready to hang
- Includes instructions for adjusting heading tape and installation
- Choose a pair of curtains which are 1.5 or 2 times as wide as your pole or track length
- Curtain hooks not included; professional dry clean only
COMPOSITION & SIZE
Curtains: 100% Cotton
Lining: 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
Dimensions when laid out flat:
218cm x 228cm