Hot Chocolate Flakes
- Add to loves list
This item is worth 13 loyalty pointsSign up to Liberty Loyalty to see your purchases converted into vouchers you can spend in-store or online.
A scrumptious way to stay cosy when the mercury drops, this delightful tin of hot chocolate flakes is sure to enthuse the sweet-toothed and the nostalgic in equal measures. Elevating moods within mere sips, this tin makes a decadently thoughtful gift.
- Milk hot chocolate flakes
- Made for Liberty by Prestat, chocolatiers to the queen
- Presented in reusable tin
- For a single cup of hot chocolate place 5 teaspoons of flakes in a cup. Heat the milk and add a little to the cup and stir to melt the chocolate into a paste. Continue stirring and pouring until the chocolate paste and milk have blended.
- Allergens: contains milk, soya. Produced in a factory that also handles eggs. nuts, wheat and barley.
INGREDIENTS & SIZE
Sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, emulsifier: soya lecithin; natural vanilla flavouring
Cocoa & Milk minimum solids: milk chocolate contains minimum cocoa solids 31% and minimum milk solids 21%
Liberty London Sleepwear
Sleep is an art form, so we’ve crafted a decadent sleepwear collection from the finest artisanal silks, hand screen printed with new workings of long-loved designs from the Liberty textile archive. The best part? These effortless pieces needn’t be reserved for after dark. Introducing covetable new pyjama sets, camisoles and robes that can be worn around the clock.Look inside