Hebe Indigo Ready Made Curtain Set 167cm x 182cm
- Add to loves list
This item is worth 98 loyalty pointsSign up to Liberty Loyalty to see your purchases converted into vouchers you can spend in-store or online.
Reclaim your privacy with a little bit of heritage style. Crafted from highest quality cotton to a durable finish and fitted with pencil pleat headings, these ready-to-hang Liberty Fabric curtains bring Liberty’s unique flair into traditional and contemporary homes alike. Sized to fit classic window dimensions, these curtains can be hemmed and stitched to fit individual needs. Pair your favourite design with Liberty’s own curtain pole kit for an instant polish to your turf.
About the design: Hebe is a one colour outline version of the classic Hera Liberty print - a design that has been in the Liberty pattern books since the 1890s. The print has been attributed to Arthur Silver, founder of the Silver Studio, but others believe Christopher Dresser to be the original artist. It features an intricate peacock feather pattern. Now a brand trademark, Hera is a signature design at Liberty.
Please note: All curtain orders are non-refundable
- Pencil pleat headings; backing fitted with cording for curtain pole rings
- Perfectly paired with Liberty’s curtain kit poles; ready to hang
- Includes instructions for adjusting heading tape and installation
- Choose a pair of curtains which are 1.5 or 2 times as wide as your pole or track length
- Curtain hooks not included; professional dry clean only
COMPOSITION & SIZE
Curtains: 100% Cotton
Lining: 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
Dimensions when laid out flat:
167cm x 182cm