This shimmering Omorovicza oil leaves the skin soft, smooth and glowing. Subtle gold particles add alluring shimmer to exposed limbs or gloss to lustrous hair. The luscious scent of ylang-ylang adds to the overall effect.
- Heal micro-damage and strengthen the skin with colloidal gold; a powerful anti-inflammatory
- Provide essential nutrients to the skin with rice germ oil
- Heals the skin with calendula oil
- Soften the skin with apricot kernel oil; rich in vitamin A
- Boost the production of collagen and provide an anti-oxidant defence against free radicals with tocopherol, or vitamin E
- Further boost the production of collagen with carrot oil
- Leave skin firmer, more supple and younger-looking as Hydro Mineral Transference™ delivers minerals deep into the skin
HOW TO USE
Shake well before use to disperse gold particles. Apply small amount to body, massage well using circular motions; run through hair for glossy finish.
We’ve elevated our standard delivery service, guaranteeing you’ll receive your order within 3 working days, for the lower cost of £4.95.
We deliver to a number of International countries, our full list of countries is available during checkout. You can change your delivery country during the shipping details step of checkout.
Click & Collect
Our Click & Collect Service is quick and simple. Choose collect my items from one UK location during checkout and we’ll email you when your order has been processed, it will be ready for collection within 5 working days.
If you are not completely satisfied with your item you may return it within 28 days for a full refund. You can return the item online using our simple service or bring it back to our flagship store in Regent St.
Originating from near Tana Lake in the Sudan, Tana Lawn was brought to Britain in the 1920s by Liberty fabric buyer William Haynes Dorell. A revolutionary cotton with behaviours of silk, Tana Lawn’s ultra-fine construction provides a fluid hand-feel. A true icon, the cool, durable fabric continues to evolve with our cutting-edge technological refinements.