Gold Energising Eye Recovery Mask
- Love this
This item is worth 185 loyalty pointsSign up to Liberty Loyalty to see your purchases converted into vouchers you can spend in-store or online.
This all-natural Seaweed based mask from Chantecaille restores youthful radiance to the eyes. The soothing gel eliminates puffiness, irons out fine lines and lightens dark circles. Luxurious and powerful anti-aging 24ct gold serum plumps and boosts collagen production, leaving the delicate eye area smoothed, revitalized and radiant.
- Anti-wrinkle hexapeptides reduces the depth of wrinkles and quantity of expression lines; 19g
- BioNymph peptide helps to lift, smooth and build collagen by activating DNA repair
- Pro vitamin B5 improves hydration and accelerates healing; helps restore and maintain natural moisture levels
- Sodium Hyaluronate helps preserve the skin’s moisture, suppleness, elasticity and tone
- 24ct gold and silk compounds with anti-inflammatory properties; work to energize the skin and possess moisturizing and anti-bacterial effects
HOW TO USE
For instant and long term results, apply 3-4 times a week for 20 minutes at a time and follow with an eye cream. The mask's unique formulation helps improve effectiveness and absorption of your eye cream.
We’ve elevated our standard delivery service, guaranteeing you’ll receive your order within 3 working days, for the lower cost of £4.95.
We deliver to a number of International countries, our full list of countries is available during checkout. You can change your delivery country during the shipping details step of checkout.
Click & Collect
Our Click & Collect Service is quick and simple. Choose collect my items from one UK location during checkout and we’ll email you when your order has been processed, it will be ready for collection within 5 working days.
If you are not completely satisfied with your item you may return it within 28 days for a full refund. You can return the item online using our simple service or bring it back to our flagship store in Regent St.
Originating from near Tana Lake in the Sudan, Tana Lawn was brought to Britain in the 1920s by Liberty fabric buyer William Haynes Dorell. A revolutionary cotton with behaviours of silk, Tana Lawn’s ultra-fine construction provides a fluid hand-feel. A true icon, the cool, durable fabric continues to evolve with our cutting-edge technological refinements.