The Sew Over It Doris dress pattern is the perfect summer dress. Feminine and romantic, this pattern is inspired by a passion for all things vintage 1950’s fashion and pretty feminine shapes, the dress is semi-fitted with a flattering scooped neck bodice, bust pleats for delicate shaping and floaty grown-on sleeves. The waist can be left unfitted for warmer days, or cinched in at the back with the attached ties or fixed back belt.
- Recommend: lightweight woven fabric; rayon, viscose, crepe, cotton lawn, poplin, or a lightweight linen
- Fluted panelled skirt has two length variations – above the knee, or below the knee option
- Dress closes with a concealed zip in the side seam; optional buttonhole closure at the centre front
- Bodice finished with facings for a neat finish on the inside
- Sizes are nested, easier to grade
- Consists of 48 pages
- Sewing Level: intermediate
COMPOSITION & SIZE
Sized between UK sizes 8-20
About Sew Over It
We’ve elevated our standard delivery service, guaranteeing you’ll receive your order within 5 working days, for the lower cost of £4.95.
We deliver to a number of International countries, our full list of countries is available during checkout. You can change your delivery country during the shipping details step of checkout.
Click & Collect
Our Click & Collect Service is quick and simple. Choose collect my items from one UK location during checkout and we’ll email you when your order has been processed, it will be ready for collection within 5 working days.
If you are not completely satisfied with your item you may return it within 28 days for a full refund. You can return the item online using our simple service or bring it back to our flagship store in Regent St.