"Whenever I look in the mirror and can't stand what I see (it might be a breakout, or generally lacklustre, dull looking skin), this product never fails to make a difference. Containing azelaic and lactic acid it brightens skin and pores almost look like they have been hoovered out afterwards." – Susannah Taylor, Get The Gloss editor
Exfoliating is a critical step in slowing down the ageing process because as we age, the natural process of cell turnover slows down. Dr Sebaghs award winning deep exfoliating mask is a perennial best seller due to its hard working, quick results formula.
"I use this once a week to blow away the cobwebs. Not for the faint-hearted it nukes all those dead cells and clears out pores and presses reset on cynical skin." - Annabel Rivkin
- Cleanses and exfoliates the pore
- De-sensitizes and reduces redness
- Brightens and lightens pigmentation and acne scarring
- Recommended for melasma (pregnancy mask)
- Anti bacterial spot fighting ingredient
- LACTIC ACID 18%: an Alpha Hydroxy Acid obtained from milk. Helps to dissolve the dead skin cells and moisturise the fresh new cells.
- AZELAIC ACID 1.6%: Azelaic acid is a yeast found on normal skin. It is known to be effective against a number of skin conditions. It returns to normal disordered growth of skin cells. It is particularly good at treating acneic skin conditions
- PALMITOYL PENTAPEPTIDE-3: stimulates the skins matrix: collagen and elastin levels are improved. This ingredient has been found to be as effective as retinol in dealing with wrinkles and sun damage, without the side effects.