"Whenever I look in the mirror and can't stand what I see (it might be a breakout, or generally lacklustre, dull looking skin), this product never fails to make a difference. Containing azelaic and lactic acid it brightens skin and pores almost look like they have been hoovered out afterwards." – Susannah Taylor, Get The Gloss editor
Exfoliating is a critical step in slowing down the ageing process because as we age, the natural process of cell turnover slows down. Dr Sebaghs award winning deep exfoliating mask is a perennial best seller due to its hard working, quick results formula.
- Cleanses and exfoliates the pore
- De-sensitizes and reduces redness
- Brightens and lightens pigmentation and acne scarring
- Recommended for melasma (pregnancy mask)
- Anti bacterial spot fighting ingredient
- LACTIC ACID 18%: an Alpha Hydroxy Acid obtained from milk. Helps to dissolve the dead skin cells and moisturise the fresh new cells.
- AZELAIC ACID 1.6%: Azelaic acid is a yeast found on normal skin. It is known to be effective against a number of skin conditions. It returns to normal disordered growth of skin cells. It is particularly good at treating acneic skin conditions
- PALMITOYL PENTAPEPTIDE-3: stimulates the skins matrix: collagen and elastin levels are improved. This ingredient has been found to be as effective as retinol in dealing with wrinkles and sun damage, without the side effects.
About Dr Sebagh
We offer a range of UK delivery options including standard delivery, next day delivery and various weekend options. The available delivery options and prices will vary depending on the delivery location you share with us when checking out.
We deliver to a number of International countries, our full list of countries is available during checkout. You can change your delivery country at any time using the country selector located in the footer of our site.
Click & Collect
Our Click & Collect Service is quick and simple. Choose collect my items from one UK location during checkout and we’ll email you when your order has been processed, it will be ready for collection within 3 working days.
If you are not completely satisfied with your item you may return it within 28 days for a full refund. You can return the item online using our simple service or bring it back to our flagship store in Regent St.