Complexion Perfector BB SPF 20 Medium
- Love this
This item is worth 80 loyalty pointsSign up to Liberty Loyalty to see your purchases converted into vouchers you can spend in-store.
This Omorovicza Complexion Perfector BB Medium SPF 20 is a moisturiser, foundation, sunscreen, concealer and anti-aging cream all-in-one. This BB cream leaves skin flawless, sheer and even, whilst hydrating and protecting it from UVA/B rays. The BB cream comes in two shades, light and medium. Unlike other BB creams, it does not contain any silicone, an ingredient that coats the skin, trapping dirt and bacteria.
- Plumps the skin and resurfaces fine lines and wrinkles with hyaluronic acid microspheres which release hyaluronic acid sequentially over time for enduring results
- Boosts the production of collagen and elastin, reduces free radical damage and boost cell turnover with a potent form of vitamin C
- Energises and revitalises the skin with white lupin
- Minimises the appearance of fine lines and imperfections with ruby crystal
- Leaves skin firmer, more supple and younger-looking as Hydro Mineral Transference™ delivers minerals deep into the skin
HOW TO USE
Apply evenly to the face following the application of an Omorovicza serum and/or moisturiser.
We’ve elevated our standard delivery service, guaranteeing you’ll receive your order within 3-5 working days, for the lower cost of £4.95.
We deliver to a number of International countries, our full list of countries is available during checkout. You can change your delivery country at any time using the country selector located in the footer of our site.
Click & Collect
Our Click & Collect Service is quick and simple. Choose collect my items from one UK location during checkout and we’ll email you when your order has been processed, it will be ready for collection within 3 working days.
If you are not completely satisfied with your item you may return it within 28 days for a full refund. You can return the item online using our simple service or bring it back to our flagship store in Regent St.