For the ultimate curls use Aveda Be Curly Style-Prep, with wheat protein and organic aloe blend that expands when hair is wet and retracts when dry to intensify curl or wave-and control frizz all day long. It adds definition and smoothness leaving hair soft and curly.
- Guar bean and plant-derived cellulose help maintain curly styles throughout the day
- Organic baobab and babassu oil and macadamia nut help seal, soften and moisturise hair
- Organic lime, lemon, bergamot, orange and other pure plant and flower essences create a light, refreshing aroma
HOW TO USE
- Work a small amount of product in hands, apply evenly through damp hair and comb to distribute. Do not rinse out
- To reactivate curls on non-shampoo days, simply dampen your hair and apply
- Comb through to distribute evenly, then style. Air-dry or blow-dry with a diffuser
We’ve elevated our standard delivery service, guaranteeing you’ll receive your order within 3 working days, for the lower cost of £4.95.
We deliver to a number of International countries, our full list of countries is available during checkout. You can change your delivery country during the shipping details step of checkout.
Click & Collect
Our Click & Collect Service is quick and simple. Choose collect my items from one UK location during checkout and we’ll email you when your order has been processed, it will be ready for collection within 5 working days.
If you are not completely satisfied with your item you may return it within 28 days for a full refund. You can return the item online using our simple service or bring it back to our flagship store in Regent St.
Originating from near Tana Lake in the Sudan, Tana Lawn was brought to Britain in the 1920s by Liberty fabric buyer William Haynes Dorell. A revolutionary cotton with behaviours of silk, Tana Lawn’s ultra-fine construction provides a fluid hand-feel. A true icon, the cool, durable fabric continues to evolve with our cutting-edge technological refinements.