Dr Jackson’s is a niche cosmeceutical company created from over two decades of pharmacognosy research, utilising the best from nature this little bottle of 01 Day Skin Cream contains extract of baoab and shea butter to create a product that visibly aids sun-damaged skin and pigmentation.
- Baobab helps to alleviate dry and damaged skin, improve skin tone and elasticity
- Kigelia is traditionally used to repair and ensure blemish-free skin
- Marula oil is used for its superior moisturising properties
- Especially effective on sun damaged skin, sun spots and liver spots, it has an anti-inflammatory effect so reduces redness and in general gives blemish free skin
- Aqua, Dicapryl Carbonate, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Methaoxycinnamate, Alcohol Denat, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Cetearyl Olivate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol, Triazine, Octocyrylene, Sorbitan Olivate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Polyacrymalide, Butyrospernum Parkii (Shea Butter), Phenoxyethanol, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab Oil), Sclerocarys Birrea (Marula Seed Oil), Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Disodium EDTA, BHT.
HOW TO USE
Apply a small amount to cleaned, dried-off skin. Gently, massage the cream into your skin, allowing for complete absorption.
About Dr Jackson's
We’ve elevated our standard delivery service, guaranteeing you’ll receive your order within 3 working days, for the lower cost of £4.95.
We deliver to a number of International countries, our full list of countries is available during checkout. You can change your delivery country during the shipping details step of checkout.
Click & Collect
Our Click & Collect Service is quick and simple. Choose collect my items from one UK location during checkout and we’ll email you when your order has been processed, it will be ready for collection within 5 working days.
If you are not completely satisfied with your item you may return it within 28 days for a full refund. You can return the item online using our simple service or bring it back to our flagship store in Regent St.
Originating from near Tana Lake in the Sudan, Tana Lawn was brought to Britain in the 1920s by Liberty fabric buyer William Haynes Dorell. A revolutionary cotton with behaviours of silk, Tana Lawn’s ultra-fine construction provides a fluid hand-feel. A true icon, the cool, durable fabric continues to evolve with our cutting-edge technological refinements.